This site is published by Gabriel and Valentine, unipersonal company of limited liability with a capital of 8.000, 00€, registered with the register of companies and businesses of Paris under number 488.816.521 RCS Nanterre. Registered office is located 86, boulevard Maurice Barrès 92200 the Neuilly-on-Seine.
The gabriel-et-valentin.com website is operated by the company OVH, a simplified joint stock company whose registered office is 2 rue Kellermann BP 80157 59053 Roubaix cedex 1 - France.
The use of the website and the purchase of any products proposed on the website are subject to the terms and conditions of use described hereafter.
The use of the website constitutes your agreement to comply with, and be bound by the following Terms and Conditions of use :
All material on the gabriel-et-valentin.com website (drawings, designs, illustrations, photographs, trademaks, logos…) are the exclusive property of the Gabriel and Valentin company.
Any reproduction, distribution, transmission, modification, downloading or use of these trademarks for any non private or commercial purpose is prohibited.
Gabriel and Valentin inform the visitor that all products are sold exclusively in the stores referred on its website worldwide and on the e-shop section of the gabriel-et-valentin.com website.
Any purchase apart from these sale places will be made at the purchaser’s own risk in particular as for the authenticity of the products.
Products, prices and information are valid as seen on the gabriel-et-valentin.com website, subject to availability. Exceptionally errors and changes may be made. Gabriel et Valentin reserves the right to change at any time and without prior notice the items proposed on the gabriel-et-valentin.com website.
Gabriel et Valentin are not liable to you or any third party :
- for any inaccuracy, omission or for any damage resulting from an infringement of a third party involving a modification of information available on the gabriel-et-valentin.com website
- for any damage resulting from the access to the website by an unauthorised third party or from the impossibility to access to the website
The website visitor is informed that the access to the gabriel-et-valentin.com website may be stopped at any time for maintenance, safety or other technical issue reasons.
The visitor is likely to provide personal data. The supply of personal data is optional and allows Gabriel and Valentin to know the visitors of website in order to better answer their expectations, and to be able to send to them, if they request it, information concerning the new products or services of Gabriel and Valentin.
In accordance with the Data-processing and Freedom Law n°78-17 of January 6, 1978 modified by the law of August 06, 2004, each visitor can request access to the personal data he/she has provided. He/she may also request to modify or delete it. Each visitor can chose not allow Gabriel et Valentin to store and process personal data. In this case the visitor will not be informed of the new products or services of Gabriel and Valentine.
To exert the rights referred to above, the visitor is invited to send his/her request to: email@example.com
For Mozilla Firefox:
1. Choose “Tools” then “Options”
2. Click on the icon “private life”
3. Locate the menu “cookie” and select the options which are appropriate to you
For Microsoft Internet Explorer:
1. Choose “Tools”, then “Internet Options”.
2. Click on “Confidentiality”
3. Select the level desired using the cursor.
1. Choose “File " > " Preferences”
2. Private life
For the Android navigator:
1. Type on the key on the top right
2. Go to “Settings” then “Confidentiality and Safety”
3. Define your parameters
For Dolphin on Android navigator:
1. In the Menu, choose “More” then “Settings”
2. Choose “confidentiality and safety”
3. Define your parameters in the menu “cookies”
For Safari on iOS:
1. In the application “Settings”, choose “Safari”
2. Go to “accept cookies” in “Confidentiality”
3. Define your parameters
Gabriel et Valentin has implemented security measures to protect personal information you provide against unauthorized access and use. Please be aware, however, that no data transmission over the Internet is 100% secure and any information disclosed online can potentially be collected and used by persons other than the intended recipient.
You may only provide a link to the gabriel-et-valentin.com website if expressly authorized in writing by Gabriel et Valentin. Gabriel et Valentin cannot be responsible for the content of the websites using the link to the gabriel-et-valentin.com website.
The current conditions are subject to change and update at any time. The use of the gabriel-et-valentin.com website constitutes your agreement to comply with the Terms and Conditions of use as well as their modification. Prior to using the website, each visitor is invited to read these conditions.
These General Terms and Conditions of use shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with French law.
In the event of a dispute, French courts can be seized.
Q & A:
- Do you deliver everywhere in the world? Yes, without exception.
- How long will delivery take? Less than one week for Metropolitan France, between 10 and 15 days maximum for other countries.
- Where are your articles manufactured? Those in Cashmere are manufactured in Italy, those in fur are made in France, those in leather are made in France.
- How do you maintain fur (sheep) articles? With a small flexible brush which one finds easily in a shoe-shop or with a deer fibre brush.
- Are the furs treated? No, they are 100% natural.
- How do you wash cashmere articles? They all are hand washable or machine washable program